Here you find the latest Gossip for Formula 1
- Schumacher: Reaching Q2 still a "totally realistic goal" in 2021
- Steiner: "Not easy" to get Haas 2021 F1 car to suit Mazepin
- Ferrari has switched "90 to 95%" focus to 2022 F1 car
- The ‘flapping’ phenomenon behind F1’s latest flexi wing intrigue
- McLaren has "clear goal" to improve F1 qualifying
- Hamilton learned more about Verstappen in Spanish GP than "all the other races"
- Red Bull "desperately needs" Perez in F1 fight with Mercedes
- Hamilton "made sure" to give Verstappen space at first corner of Spanish GP
- Hamilton: Bottas "completely fair" after F1 Spanish GP team orders
- Red Bull: Verstappen "called himself in" which caused slow pitstop
- Hamilton hails "good gamble" on strategy after Spanish GP victory
- Verstappen felt like "sitting duck" against Hamilton in Spain fight
- Alpine's progress almost "too good to be true" - Alonso
- Hamilton: 100th F1 pole "feels like one of the first"
- Ricciardo more confident in McLaren F1 car after "mini breakthrough"
For more Motorsport Gossip click HERE